This blog has moved

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Can’t see the forest…

… for the trees! Have you been over to the Art Squared blog this week? The new prompt is up and I had so much fun working on it!

Lita-Trees

Materials used: gesso, Liquitex acrylic ink, SEI tumble dye spray ink, crafters workshop stencils – circle and chicken wire, charcoal, Stampin Up dots wheel stamp and french script stamp.

Clicky HERE to go check out Samara’s awesome example too.

If this weeks prompt gets you inspired to create, please link us up – we’d love to see your pages!

While i have you here, I wanted to give you a linky to see more of my artsy creations. Check out the Artful Fancies forum at Scrap Orchard, for inspirational vids, tutorials and general art journal chatter. If you missed my previous post (shame on you! hehehe) you will have missed the announcement that I will soon be teaching online mixed media classes that will be available at Scrap Orchard! I’d love to see you join me at the Orchard for artsy convos and some fab inspiration!

Happy arting!

Lita xo

No comments: