This blog has moved

Monday, August 29, 2011

Video: Behind The Art – Imperfect

I have another peek behind the art journalling scenes for you today, but first I have some news to share!

litabells-NASTORE

That’s right, my digi design business now has a new home – Scrap Orchard! The orchard was the first digi scrap site I ever joined, and to now be selling there is just a dream come true. And to top it off, not only will you be able to find my digi scrap designs there, you’ll soon be able to take part in online mixed media workshops – taught by me! I am beyond thrilled at the chance to do this so stay tuned for details of my first class, coming soon!

But for now, enjoy a peek behind the scenes as I create my page for this weeks Art Squared prompt.

PLEASE NOTE
The audioswap feature has gone a little haywire – there’s meant to be some boppy fun music but all I’m hearing is the noise of me creating. Sorry guys!

 

I should mention also, that after I had turned off the camera, I took a minute or so to rub away more of the glue design. This worked as a super easy resist technique, so when the glue was rubbed away, I was left with great grungey circles. Love how it worked out!

I’m off to the studio now to get messy and covered in paint. Hope you have fun and get a little creative yourself!

Happy arting!

Lita xo

No comments: