This blog has moved

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Neglect

Wow it’s been quiet around here lately! I haven’t forgotten about this little blog, but life has been busy of late with some big changes on the horizon.

Most of you probably don’t realise, but I used to work as a digital scrapbook designer, but ultimately ‘retired’ from it in November due to health and family issues. Well, life is looking up, and since I’m really missing my design life, I have decided to get back to it! Cue the frazzled look, greying hair and all round business of preparing to re-open lol My artsy stuff has fallen to the wayside a bit (just until I am ready to launch) and as a result I haven’t felt like I’ve had much to share here. But I thought I’d at least pop in and let you know that I have not, in fact, disappeared off the face of the earth, I’m just a wee bit busy lol
Head on over to my design blog if you’d like to find out what the heck I’m talking about lol
 header2

I have been mulling over a new feature for the blog, that I hope to start sharing as of next week. Thrifty Thursdays will be a series of posts sharing my budget friendly crafting tips, and I have to say, my first post is a wowser! I’m a wee bit chuffed with myself i must admit lol *toot toot* <--- Yep, that was me, tooting my own horn lol I plan to get back to my regular Tuesday tutes, and sharing of my personal artwork also. I am in desperate need of some artsy time with paints and inks and lots of messiness. In fact, I think I’ll head off now, to do just that!

Happy crafting!

Lita xo

No comments: