This blog has moved

Monday, May 16, 2011

A New Creation

I’ve been playing around with mixed media and canvas, and paint and generally just getting messy, and wanted to share a creation with you. I came across this gem over on Christy Tomlinson’s blog, and fell in love. Take the time to watch the video – the way she works is amazing. I love her style and would happily watch her videos all day.

Anyway, I loved this canvas, and was inspired to get to work on one of my own. However, I don’t have the fab Faber Castel goodies Christy was using. So, I set myself a little mini challenge, to try to replicate her canvas, using my supplies. It was so much fun, and I LOVE the result (though not as much as I love Christy’s hehehe ). I still want to add some words but am holding off until I can come up with the right sentiment. I welcome all suggestions!

she

It just goes to show that you can take any creative idea and adapt to suit your materials. Lotsa fun!

Christy’s next workshop, She Has Three Hearts, starts very soon and since I’m already signed up for it, I can’t wait! It starts May 23rd, so still plenty of time to register if you want to learn from this amazing woman!

Time to head off for now, and feed the wild animals. Until next time…

Happy crafting!

Lita xo

No comments: