This blog has moved

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

No IW today – just great news!

I had great plans today, to spend time at my desk, working in my journal. Instead, we did something much more exciting – we got a new car! Considering we have been without one for about 3 yrs, we’re just a wee bit excited over here! We went for a quick visit with my folks, and grabbed take out for dinner – nothing fancy but exciting for us none the less lol

So, no creative time today, but I’m hoping to get something done once the kids are down for the night, and will hopefully share with you tomorrow.

For now though, we’re going to plan something fun to do as a family this weekend. We recently realised our 4yo has never set foot on the beach, so we’re considering a trip just to make sandcastles. Whatever we do, it’s going to be great! Can you tell I’m a lil bit excited? :P

Happy crafting!

Lita xo

No comments: