This blog has moved

Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Envelope Project

Pip over at Meet Me At Mikes has a very cool project happening at the moment, and you really need to check it out!
The Envelope Project invites you to (taken from MMAM blog):

"Send us a decorated envelope with a few cute little papery or crafty things inside it. The envelope can be a regular business sized one, or bigger if you like. The things inside should not be expensive. Recycled or handmade or just extra things you have, which you think someone else might like, would be good. Make sure you keep your postage cheap, so don't be all extravagant. Just be cute."

The envelopes themselves will be displayed in the window at MMAM and all the goodies will be bundled together and sent to a random winner! How cool is that?! I sent my envelope in yesterday and can't wait to see it up in the window...and of course I'm realllly hoping I win!

Be sure to check it out and see some of the goodies that have already been submitted. Let me know if you plan on joining in - I'd love to recruit you all!

Til next time, take care,

Lita x

No comments: