Well, I finally finished the cover of my latest art journal/smash book style journal - I showed you the in progress pic here - so I thought I'd come back and share the result! Click on the pic to take a closer look :)
I've used a ton of different supplies here, some of which are: Sassafras papers, Amy Tangerine diecut shapes, Pink Paislee diecuts, washi tape, vintage flash cards, Kaisercraft alpha stickers, Amy Tangerine woodgrain thickers, Crafters Workshop bricj stencil, Vintage photo distress ink, handmade crochet trim flower, aswell as a vintage tape measure and pom pom trim.
I've still no clue exactly what this book will be used for, but I sure had fun making it! When I do actually start using it, I'll be sure to share the progress lol
For now, I'm off to spend some quality time with my paints.