This blog has moved

Sunday, July 22, 2012

A new journal

Yes, that's right. I'm working on yet another new journal. I'm currently working in around a dozen different journals, but hey, you can never have too many, right?
This one is made from a composition notebook, and is still in the early stages. I've glued in some scrapbook papers, crumpled and inked up the others and am still working on the cover.
It's the cover I've got a little peek of for you all today. It's a work in progress at the moment as I still want to embellish it a bit more and add a title when I figure out what on earth I'll be using the journal for lol At this point I'm thinking it will be a smash book/junque journal kinda thing lol
Anyway, enough jabbering. Here's the pic, and now I'm off to play around with it a little more.

Happy arting,
Lita xo

2 comments:

Jaimie/StrawberryRedHead said...

I love it! Can't wait to see the completed cover!

11 said...

looking good!!!