This blog has moved

Sunday, July 3, 2011

I need new tunes–and check out my lil artist!

Tell me, what are your absolute faves right now? I need to freshen up my playlist. I’m currently loving all things Adele, and also this fab one from Neon Trees. It’s the kinda song you have to sing too, and you can’t help but do a little chair dance when it comes on.

Ooh i can’t believe I haven’t shared this here yet!! I finally have my own art studio!! I decided to claim the garage and have been frantically setting it all up and getting it just right. I am in utter heaven. I’m having so much fun playing out there, and my 8yo joined me yesterday and completed her first ever art journal page – she did an amazing job and I am so proud of here! Excuse the shoddy pics – they’re from my phone lol

haylee-journal1

haylee-journal2

I’ll be back to share pics of my space sometime soon. And if you’re local, let me know – I’d love to have you join me for an artsy evening!

Happy crafting!

Lita xo

No comments: