This blog has moved

Friday, July 15, 2011

Change is as good as a holiday..

Well, I’d prefer a holiday but since it’s not on the books, I decided to go for a little change around this much neglected blog. I’ve updated the whole thing, including my little badge over there in sidebar. So if you’re currently sporting it on your blog, I’d love it if you could update it! And if you’re not already sporting it…well…whaddya waiting for? hehehe

It’s school holidays here in Australia, so my days have been filled with mum duties, leaving very little time for anything else. I have managed to fit in a lot of tv time though, once the kids are down for the night. I’m somewhat obsessed with Sons of Anarchy. I will admit, some of the show makes me angry, but my word, the eye candy makes up for it!!

Can you say nom?

Oh and I nearly forgot!! I’m going to see HP tomorrow night – so excited! Not only do I get to see a flick, but I’m also getting a full night off mum duties since the kids are having a sleep over at their grandparent’s house. Date night – woot! Now I just need to find somewhere nice to go for dinner…anyone any SE suburbs of Melbourne got a suggestion for me?

I’m off now to play in my gorgeous new handmade journal from my luvverly friend Miss Jaimie. It’s coptic bound and made of the most wonderful paper. I’m almost too scared to put paint on it! Almost…

Happy crafting folks! Hope you have a great weekend!

Lita xo

No comments: