This blog has moved

Friday, March 18, 2011

Winner winner chicken dinner!

Life has been crazy here (Emmie started kinder today :/ ) and I completely forgot to draw a winner of a copy of Issue 2 of Bespoke!

bespoke-2-cover-preview

I’ve popped over to Random.org and the winner is comment #3:

artworks_studio said...

I am so glad that I am part of such a community of generous people. This world wide web has been a lifeline for me to so many talented people who are willing to share themselves with others. I am lucky that I have been able to earn my keep in the creative world since 1982.

March 10, 2011 10:54 AM

Please email me at litabells AT yahoo DOT com DOT au with your postal address and your free copy will be headed your way soon!

For now, I am off to get crafty, snap pics and hopefully list some new goodies in store before I need to pick Emily up form kinder. Hope you all have a great day!

Happy crafting!

Lita xo

No comments: