This blog has moved

Friday, March 18, 2011

Craftyness - Believe

I recently discovered the amazing Donna Downey, have spent hours watching her videos and have learnt so much! It got me motivated to create so I spent some time at my desk recently and this tag was the result. I went with green as part of the Creative Collective’s March Project. Be sure to check it out – the Collective is an amazing group of women and I hope to one day join them! And yes, if any of you CC ladies are reading this, that was a not-so-subtle hint ;)

Greentag1

Greentag2

Greentag3 

Greentag4


I started by adhering some fabric pieces over my tag, and gesso’ing over the top, before getting messy with some acrylic paints, aswell stamping and embellishing. I’ve used too many materials to list here, but some include Prima flowers & leaves, grungeboard, Distress inks, acrylic paint, fab stamp from Stampers Anonymous, and many more lol If you have a question about any particular aspect/product, please feel free to ask me!

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you all, so please drop me a line :)

Happy crafting!

Lita xo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I love the use of the clock hand for the butterfly. Love it!

Great project!!!

Unknown said...

This is fantastic! I really love the little ruffle at the bottom, so sweet.