This blog has moved

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I was featured on Paper Issues!

I’m so excited! Just logged on to discover my messy album was featured on the Paper Issues blog!

MB-FTCover1
Click HERE to read about my messy book, and HERE to check out Paper Issues.

I’ve been so slack in sharing my pages – and trust me, there’s a few to share! Will get back to my usual Messy Monday posts next week, but be sure to check in tomorrow as I start my own Inspiration Wednesday posts (Click HERE to visit Donna Downey’s blog and see what I’m talking about lol). I was gifted an inspiration journal for my birthday and have been having a blast playing with it – can’t wait to share it with you!

On that note, I’m out of here to go make something. No clue what yet, but I’m in the mood to get messy! In a totally alcohol free way of course ;)

Happy crafting!

Lita xo

2 comments:

kate blue said...

happy creating and we so loved having you featured at paper Issues...we know fabulosity when we see it!

Claire said...

you're making me want to go and craft again. hmmmmm, :)x