This blog has moved

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Inspired Deck Swap

Earlier this year, I took part in an awesome mixed media project called the Inspiration Deck Swap. It was hosted by Jess of In Search Of Dessert, and it was awesome. Quick summary – decorate a deck of cards, including inspirational quotes, and send them off to Jess. You will then get a full deck back, made up of creations from different artists. I love what I received, so when I saw that Jess was doing it again, I couldn’t resist the chance to jump in.

Here’s a peek at just the first stage of my deck this time round – I’ve adhered book text, and gotten rather ink happy lol Next stage will be some stamping…not sure what else, but I’m having fun!

photo(9)

If you want to join in, please do! Head over to Jess’s blog for full info and sign up details.

Til next time,

Lita xo

No comments: