This blog has moved

Monday, October 15, 2012

Art Journal Share: Off Key

It seems like forever since I actually played in my journal. I’ve been working mostly with canvases lately, so it feels really good to have gotten a spread finished. This particular journal is A4, so it’s also a lot bigger than I usually work with. A challenge – but fun!

It’s a big messy spread, with wonky text, but perfect for me : )

photo(24)

photo(26)

photo(25)

photo(27)

Supplies: Adirondack colour wash, craft acrylic, india ink, Pilot Permaball pen, Neocolor watercolour crayons, dictionary text, gesso, stencils.

Have you created lately? I’d love to see!

Til next time, happy arting!

Melita xo

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Melita,I'm glad to have found your blog. It's always inspiring to see other artists' beautiful art journal pages.

Anonymous said...

that's me LOL, noice spraying messy goodness!!!

Beansieleigh said...

Very pretty! I love the dripping butterflies! Are they from acrylic paints sprayed with water?? I work mostly with acrylics, I guess because they are cheapest; but I'm gradually building up my collection of spray inks (Adirondak and Dylusions).. I bought yellow and orange this month to keep in step with the season!.. Have a great day! ~tina

Jester said...

It looks fabulous. Great colours and I love those layers.