This blog has moved

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Digital art

As you know, I love my paints. Gesso, glue, modelling paste – the messier the better in my opinion! But I also LOVE digital art journaling and have created quite a few pages of late. I love that I have the freedom to create without a minimal of fuss at times, because, lets face it, as a mother of two, sometimes you’ve cleaned up enough mess in one day lol It’s also a great creative outlet for the times when I’m just not able to get out in my studio and play. I decided I’d pop in today and share some of my favourites. Each piece generally has a rather long credits list, so if you’d like to know what goodies were used, click the pics to go through to my flickr account for the full credits.

BLOOMER-walkaway

AboutToBreak

tangie_AJC12_36

beingme

BLOOMER-alone

As you can see, digi art journaling really lets you explore different styles and have a heck of a lot of fun! I’m lucky enough to be on design teams for some amazing digital designers, and the majority of the goodies I’ve used in these pages are available from them. There are linkies in my left sidebar if you’d like to check out their stuff.

Thanks for popping in today. I’d love to hear from you, so feel free to drop me a line! For now, I’m off to play with real paint while my kidlets are at school and kindy.

Happy arting,

Lita xo

No comments: