This blog has moved

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Collage Monday: Play

So, clearly I forgot to post this yesterday, but better late than never, right?


I had a lot if fun with this spread using crumpled brown paper, tags, book text and a paper doily. I topped it all off with some washi tape and a bit of vintage photo distress ink and this is definitely a happy place! Just need to add some journaling to the tag and it's done!

Have you created anything lately? I'd love to see!

Happy arting,
Lita xo

3 comments:

11 said...

I really like how you did this page :)

Anonymous said...

Great composition on this spread, and the brown paper looks fantastic! I'd been on a little bit of a hiatus, but am now returning strong. I hope it keeps up!

Beansieleigh said...

Love your layout today!.. And funny I find it so hard to come by the big brown paper bags anymore, but somehow I recently came across one, and just KNEW I would be using it for similar purposes! I cut it in half, and saved some in it's original condition, and wrinkled up the other half. Now I just have to decide if I want it for tags, a journal cover, or a page layout... or (0; ALL THREE! ~tina