This blog has moved

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Whirlwind...

So long betwen posts, yet again lol Life has been a total whirlwind lately! Wedding plans are well under way and in fact, almost everything is done. Just a few last details to work on now :) We got the first draft of our cermony today and it's amazing - I can't wait for the day to arrive!

Aside from wedding plans, I'v just been working and being a mum. The kids had been home for summer break and life got crazy! I haven't even had time for artsy stuff lately - my last journal page was Dec 4th 0_o I'm hoping to get out into my studio tomorrow, and work on a video to share with you all. I've had a project in mind for awhile now, and since the kids are back at school and kindy now I should hopefully have some time!
Here's a phone pic of my last journal page, I'll try for a better one tomorrow :)



What have you created lately? I'd love to see, so please link me up in the comments section!

Lita xo

4 comments:

Linda said...

Blessings to you both!!

Unknown said...

i just found your youtube channel through pintrest and was wondering where you get your stencils...the one you used for your Shine canvas was awesome! you have great mixed media projects!

Chris said...

Hi Lita, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Just recently found your blog and started following. I love your colors and inspiration and all around positive, uplifting attitude. Cheers!