This blog has moved

Monday, December 19, 2011

Long time no blog

Well, it’s a wee bit dusty around here of late! Almost two months have passed since my last post – think I need to remedy that! Life has been crazy busy around here and time for artsy & crafty pursuits has been almost non-existent. Cam has been working 7 days a week most weeks, Christmas is of course rapidly approaching, I’ve been working my tush off at my new digi store, and to top it all off, I’m now planning a wedding!

Cam & I have been engaged for 9 years now, and although I’ve planned this wedding a few times now, there was always some curveball thrown our way that meant it had to be postponed. But the time has finally come and planning is in full force! Lots of the details have already been decided, with many more to go. The major decision (in the brides eyes anyway lol) has already ben made – the dress has been chosen!

dress1

dress2

I’ve ordered it online, and it’s being made to measure and I’m crossing my fingers that it looks good when I finally get to try it on lol It should be here any day now and I am so nervous!! If it doesn’t work out, I have back up plans in place hehehe

I’ve also booked the celebrant, the reception venue, chosen a sit4e for the ceremony, ordered my cake – lots of details have been taken care of! I’ll be popping back now and then to share more pics and such, since my lie is just about consumed with it all at the moment, but I also hope to be back with some artsyness very soon too. I recently ordered some new brushes and I know I won’t be able to resist testing them out. I also have quite a few projects, wedding related and not, that I’ll be sure to share with you too.

For now though, it’s time to get a little work done while I can. The school holidays begin in just a few days, so life will get even busier soon enough! Until next time, I hope you all have a wonderful christmas, and I hope to ‘see’ you all around here in the new year!

Happy crafting!

Lita xo

No comments: