This blog has moved

Thursday, September 22, 2011

A great deal on art supplies!

It’s been such a long time since I posted – and there’s a reason! I’ve been crazy busy behind the scenes working on my first online mixed media art journaling class! It’s just about ready to go and will launch very soon, so be sure to check in often as details will be posted very soon.

I’ve recently discovered a fab Australian site for art and scrapbooking supplies and they’ve quite generously provided a discount for all my readers!

BBblog10*Visit Blue Bazaar*

BLUE BAZAAR is offering readers of my blog a 10% discount on your next order over $30.00. To receive the discount include the following code in the coupon field of your order: BB-BLOGMB. Note: discounts do not apply to items already discounted, on sale or subscriptions. The code is valid for until the 31st October 2011.

Be sure to check them out – they have an amazing rang of goodies, f=great prices and fab customer service.

Happy crafting!

Lita xo

No comments: