This blog has moved

Saturday, March 12, 2011

You’re A Firework

I can’t believe I am only now hearing this song for the first time. The lyrics really struck a chord with me and I wanted to share them with you – I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

"Firework"
Do you ever feel like a plastic bag,
drifting through the wind
wanting to start again?
Do you ever feel, feel so paper thin
like a house of cards,
one blow from caving in?
Do you ever feel already buried deep?
6 feet under screams but no one seems to hear a thing
Do you know that there's still a chance for you
'Cause there's a spark in you
You just gotta ignite, the light, and let it shine

For full lyrics, visit AZ Lyrics

Enjoy!

Lita xo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

lol - that's been a favorite song around here for quite a while! :)