This blog has moved

Sunday, February 6, 2011

New banners now in store!

I have been a busy bee lately, and have been dying to share the results with you all! The rain has stopped, and the sun shone a little so I finally had enough light to snap some pics of my pretty new banners!

MB-Banner-Dream1MB-Banner-Dream2 MB-Banner-Hope1MB-Banner-Hope3 
Handmade out of quality cardstock, these banners feature rosettes, stamped images and three dimensional lettering with a crackled glazed effect. Each banner is hung on hand dyed vintage seam binding to compliment the design.

They are now available in my Etsy store – click each image to go direct to the listings. I am happy to ship internationally, and to create custom banners and such. Please contact me via Etsy or HERE for details!

Happy crafting!

Lita xo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG, honey!!! These are GORGEOUS!!!!!

Bobbie said...

Wow! These are beautiful ♥