This blog has moved

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Grandmas Bowl

This poor little blog has been rather neglected of late! I’ve been locked away in my craft room working on goodies for my soon to open Etsy store, so blogging kind of fell by the wayside. But I’m back today to share my latest digital scrapbooking layout with you. I combined a pic of my most prized possession with the kitschy goodness of Jenn Barrette & Sahlin Studio, and the resulting layout is now one of my faves!

Grandmas-Bowl Click for full credits

I’ll hopefully be back soon with more layouts, or maybe even some peekies of Etsy goodies!

Lita xo

3 comments:

Lex (mrshobbes) said...

Omg,I love that layout! *sigh* totally crushing on that kit--and any other kit of Jenn's, lol! :D Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Jen Graham said...

Beautiful LO as usual Lita. :)

What is the bowl made of?

Unknown said...

That's awesome! I love those cherry's! Really fantastic. Well done!