This blog has moved

Monday, December 27, 2010

Joy

Those of you that know me, will know that I am a total fanatic when it comes to all things Tim Holtz. I adore his products and style, and each year I look forward to his 12 Tags Of Christmas event. They were, of course, gorgeous this year, but I fell in love with Tag 9 in particular, and decided to experiment with some of those techniques myself. And the tag below is the result! Obviously, I didn’t do an exact copy, instead I put my own spin on it with traditional colours and a few changes.





Materials used:
Tim Holt Distress Inks (Vintage Photo, Pine Needles, Peeled Paint, Shabby Shutters, Old Paper), Tim Holtz stamp (Natures Discovery), Tim Holtz grungeboard letters, Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool, Ranger Glossy Effects & Crackle Effects, Ranger Ink Blending Tool, Jenni Bowlin bingo card & music paper, Tattered Angels Glimmermist Prima lollipops flower, Kaisercraft crochet trim, vintage seam binding (dyed with Tim Holtz Inks-Vintage Photo & Fired Brick), manilla tag and assorted upcycled buttons & charms.

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to come back tomorrow – I’m taking part in A Creative Odyssey Blog Hop and it’s my turn to share my creative goals for 2011!

Lita x

No comments: