This blog has moved

Saturday, November 13, 2010

I scrapped!

I’m lucky enough to be on some amazing creative teams (looky over there in the sidebar for the full list) and this time of the week is always my favourite, because i get a bunch of new goodies to play with! So of course I have to share!

But first, some news. Some of you may know that I design digi-scrap goodies. Well, I have decided it’s time to step down from the design side of things, so my store is on sale, from now until November 27th, when the doors close. So head on over to Gotta Pixel and have a looky see!

First up, this LO of Miss Emily uses a collab from Jenn Barrette and Mandabean, as well as templates from BusyBee Designs.
Clicky the pic to go to my gallery for full credits

I scrapped Em yet again, with goodies from the 365 Days With You collection, from La Grier and Shawna Clingerman, and also a fab new font from Darcy Baldwin – as always, clicky for full credits

That’s all from me … for now! Leave me some lovin coz I love to hear from you!

Lita x

1 comment:

Terri said...

These are really beautiful! You do have a fine sense of design for sure!
Hugs,
Terri