This blog has moved

Monday, June 21, 2010

Getting off the bus

I was blog hopping yesterday, and came across this gem - Meet Me At Mikes. I was poking around and discovering lots of fab things (including an awesome crochet tutorial-more on that tomorrow!) and came across .:THIS:. post, which just really struck a chord with me. And it made me realise, that though I LOVE the crafty world, and creating myself, I tend to hop from one site to another, never really taking the time to just stop, enjoy and explore. My schedule is hectic as a digital designer, and I often push my other interests to the back seat in order to work. But it stops now. Right here, with this blog. I want to share my artful endeavours with you, link you up to other amazing crafters and just enjoy it all again. I have a wide range of tastes and interests, so what you see here will vary from day to day. There is a world of possibilities out there and I am excited to explore it.

I am getting off the bus

3 comments:

Brittney said...

What a great article, thanks for pointing it out. And I can't wait to see what is to come for your new blog. :)

Maxabella said...

What a very good reason to start a blog. x

Life In A Pink Fibro said...

Oh MMAM's is one of my fave blogs - and I don't even craft. I can see why you found inspiration there. Good luck with your journey!

Thanks for Rewinding at the Fibro!